Welcome to Your Best Years Group
a wellness program combining yoga and nutrition for active, older adults!
What’s the BYG Idea?
Imagine…the best years of your life starting now! BYG stands for the Best Years Group, an online wellness program designed for active, older adults who want to live better, not just longer!
BYG is not a diet or a fad. It is a comprehensive online program developed by wellness experts for people like you! The BYG method is based on simple and time-honored philosophies, such as good nutrition and sustainable movement, that can make huge investments in your quality of life—and it can all be done from the comfort of your own home!
BYG Membership Benefits
BYG Success Stories
Frequently Asked Questions
- Twelve months worth of nutritional information: videos, webinars, blogs and printable materials.
- Yoga Library filled with foundational yoga videos, searchable daily practices specific to your needs and new videos every month.
- Exclusive access to quality nutritional supplements.
- Extensive and delicious recipe library, categorized by meal selection and body type.
- Ability to schedule one-on-one virtual consultations and more!
- Silver - $49 per month
- Gold - Annual, one-time charge of $450. That's a savings of $138!
Meet Our BYG Experts
(No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you - they're identical twins!)
Alicia Bliss began her education at the University of Georgia and continued at Trinity College of Natural Health, where she received her doctorate in Naturopathy. Following her passion for yoga, she received a 300 hr. yoga certification in 2006 and studied Yoga Therapy for Seniors at Duke Integrative Medicine.
Alicia has held a successful private yoga practice in the Carolinas for 15 years. She has also taught classes in various settings that include international wellness retreats, corporate environments, retirement communities, and senior-focused organizations like Osher Life Long Learning Institute (OLLI) at Furman University. Alicia believes that breathwork, flexibility and balance learned on the yoga mat can be an invaluable tool in everyday life.
Alison Lively is a Certified Health Coach and Natural Health Educator dedicated to bringing the most accurate, up-to-date and helpful information to each individual and group that she works with. Her education began at the University of Georgia in the Social Sciences. She holds a doctorate in Naturopathy from Trinity College of Natural Health, has extensive knowledge in the science of Ayurveda and, most recently, she has received certification as a Health Coach from the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute.
Alison has over 15 years experience working with thousands of people in every age group, but her passion is counseling older adults. She has authored and taught wellness courses for the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Furman University and speaks throughout the community to educate and inspire people to take charge of their health.
The BYG Picture
- Aging is not the enemy! The laundry list of “age-related” challenges that are portrayed as a “normal” part of life does not have to be your story.
- Staying active and mindful are the keys to natural health. Invasive surgeries and endless medications are the REAL alternative medicines.
- Yoga doesn’t have to be weird, awkward or new-agey. It can help you gain balance, flexibility and confidence.
- Eating well doesn’t have to be a mystery or a chore once you learn your body’s own unique needs.
- This is no “one size fits all” program. Every body is uniquely different – even if you’re an identical twin!
Ready to Start Living BYG?
Sign up today to try us FREE for 14 days and start living BYG!
*You will automatically be enrolled into our Silver Membership, which you can cancel at any time.
*You will be charged right away and have 12 months of access to our content.
Still not sure? Enter your email to receive our latest blogs and a FREE webinar on Living Your Best Years Yet!
If you don’t see the email, please check your junk mail and remember to add us to your address list!