Welcome to Your Best Years Group,
a wellness program combining yoga and nutrition for active, older adults!
What’s the BYG Idea?
Imagine…the best years of your life starting now! BYG stands for the Best Years Group, an online wellness program designed for active, older adults who want to live better, not just longer!
BYG is not a diet or a fad. It is a comprehensive program developed by wellness experts for people like you! The BYG method is based on simple and time-honored philosophies, such as good nutrition and sustainable movement, that can make huge investments in your quality of life.
BYG includes easy to follow yoga videos, nutritional education, recipes, supplements and more. Whether you need extra energy to keep up with the grandkids or you’re working on your stamina to take on your dream travel bucket list, we are here to guide you on your way! As a BYG member, you will develop practices that nourish your entire body, mind and spirit — all from the comfort of your own home!
When you live a BYG life, you embrace the changes that come with life’s seasons. The BYG program is specifically designed for individuals in the “autumn” stage of life, usually your late 50’s to early 80’s. Click here to read more about embracing the changing seasons of life.
BYG Success Stories
Frequently Asked Questions
- Twelve months worth of nutritional information: videos, webinars, blogs and printable materials.
- Yoga Library filled with foundational yoga videos, searchable daily practices specific to your needs and new videos every month.
- Exclusive access to quality nutritional supplements.
- Extensive and delicious recipe library, categorized by meal selection and body type.
- Ability to schedule one-on-one virtual consultations and more!
- Silver - $49 per month
- Gold - Annual, one-time charge of $450. That's a savings of $138!
BYG Membership Benefits
Meet Our BYG Experts
(No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you - they're identical twins!)
Alicia Bliss began her education at the University of Georgia and continued at Trinity College of Natural Health, where she received her doctorate in Naturopathy. Following her passion for yoga, she received a 300 hr. yoga certification in 2006 and studied Yoga Therapy for Seniors at Duke Integrative Medicine.
Alicia has held a successful private yoga practice in the Carolinas for 15 years. She has also taught classes in various settings that include international wellness retreats, corporate environments, retirement communities, and senior-focused organizations like Osher Life Long Learning Institute (OLLI) at Furman University. Alicia believes that breathwork, flexibility and balance learned on the yoga mat can be an invaluable tool in everyday life.
Alicia is an accomplished Herbalist and has developed a skincare line for a variety of skin issues and structural repair. Because of her extensive yoga training and handcrafted skincare line, she specializes in treatments for anxiety, joint pain, blood pressure, sleep and stress.
Alison Lively is a Certified Health Coach and Natural Health Educator dedicated to bringing the most accurate, up-to-date and helpful information to each individual and group that she works with. Her education began at the University of Georgia in the Social Sciences. She holds a doctorate in Naturopathy from Trinity College of Natural Health, has extensive knowledge in the science of Ayurveda and, most recently, she has received certification as a Health Coach from the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute.
Alison’s own health issues with chronic, severe allergies prompted her journey to natural ways of healing. She exhausted her medical treatment options, maxing out on prescription nasal sprays and inhalers, decongestants and antihistamines, so she turned to alternative therapies. The moment she began to focus on diet and natural supplements, she found relief for the first time and continued her education to study the science of Naturopathy: using means other than medicine to assist the body to heal itself.
Alison has 15 years of experience working with thousands of people in every age group, but her passion is counseling older adults. She has authored and taught wellness courses for the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Furman University and speaks throughout the community to educate and inspire people to take charge of their health.
The BYG Picture
- We imagine a world where beauty IS your age and your life experience IS valued.
- Aging is not the enemy. The laundry list of “age-related” challenges that are portrayed as a “normal” part of life does not have to be your story.
- Staying active and mindful are the keys to natural health. Invasive surgeries and endless medications are the REAL alternative medicines.
- Yoga doesn’t have to be weird, awkward or new-agey. It can help you gain balance, flexibility and confidence.
- Eating well doesn’t have to be a mystery or a chore once you learn your body’s own unique needs.
- This is no “one size fits all” program. Every body is uniquely different – even if you’re an identical twin!
From Our Blog
Ready to Start Living BYG?
Sign up today to try us FREE for 14 days and start living BYG!
*You will automatically be enrolled into our Silver Membership, which you can cancel at any time.
*You will be charged right away and have 12 months of access to our content.
Still not sure? Enter your email to receive our latest blogs and a FREE webinar on Living Your Best Years Yet!