BYG Green Drink
- Vitamix or high-motor blender
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 2 leaves kale
- 2 stalks celery
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and de-seeded
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 handful parsley
- 1 apple, cored
- 3 cups filtered water
- Chop all ingredients and place in blender.
- Blend on high speed for a minute or two.
- If you prefer pulp-free, strain with a wire-mesh strainer, or a gallon-sized paint strainer, available at hardware stores.
If using a Nutra Bullet, decrease the recipe by half. For a sweeter version, use 1/2 coconut water and 1/2 filtered water. You may use a variety of fruits in place of apples such as pears, pineapple, watermelon, or berries.