- 4 cups rolled oats or quinoa
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds, hulled
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 cup dried fruit, chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- Prepare your dry muesli mix by combining all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Transfer an individual serving (approximately 1 cup) to a small bowl or jar. Cover with water or milk of your choice and allow to soak at least 10 minutes, up to overnight (refrigerated).
- Serve chilled. Add fresh fruit and/or honey just before serving.
This simple but powerful recipe can be prepared the night before, and then tailored very easily with your favorite fruits, nuts and other toppings. Try topping with 1/2 cup coconut flakes for additional flavor, texture and healthy fats! Any unused dry muesli mix can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.