Baby Bok Choy & Tofu Stir Fry
- Wok or nonstick skillet
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger root grated
- 4 cups bok choy coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh shitake mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 head broccoli chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 12 oz organic tofu, firm drained and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown rice vinegar
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Gomasio Gomasio by Eden Foods = yummy!
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped green parts only
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Heat a nonstick wok or skillet with grapeseed oil over medium high heat. Add bok choy, cabbage, broccoli and mushrooms; stir-fry over medium-high heat until bok choy is wilted, about 3 minutes. Add bell pepper, ginger, garlic, zucchini and tofu cubes and brown for another 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle Gomasio seasoning and stir. Add soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil and pepper. Heat through, about 1 minute.
- Top with scallions. Serve over rice.