Guilt-Free Chocolate Pudding
- Food Processor or Vitamix
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and mashed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or agave
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Divide into small bowls. Cover and chill 30 minutes before serving with your favorite toppings.
Give cacao powder a try - a great alternative to cocoa with a higher nutritional content. Try topped with chia seeds, coconut flakes and/or fresh berries.