Feta Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cups fresh spinach, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp sage
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined. Using your hands or a burger press, form your mixture into 4 patties, approximately 1 inch thick.
- Heat a cast iron skillet or pan over medium heat. When hot, add the patties and cook 4 - 5 minutes. Flip once and allow to cook an additional 4 - 5 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
Top with sliced pears and serve over a bed of greens or roasted portobello mushroom.