No Cook Date Balls
- 2 cups whole almonds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp tahini or nut butter
- 18 medium dried, pitted dates
- Grind almonds and cinnamon in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Add tahini and continue to pulse.
- Add dates and chop until all ingredients are blended well (remember: make sure there are no pits!)
- Form into 1" balls and refrigerate.
Can be eaten chilled or at room temperature, and they also travel well for snacks on the go. Dates that already have the pit removed are very easy to find (look for “pitted dates”).