Lemony Greek Potatoes
Servings: 4 people
- 4 large yukon gold potatoes sliced into thick rounds
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice plus the zest of one lemon
- 4 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- In a large bowl, add the potato slices.
- In a bowl, whisk together lemon juice, zest, garlic, olive oil and oregano. Pour it over the potatoes. Toss potatoes to coat them.
- Spread potatoes on a sheet pan in a single layer and pour the extra lemon-oil mixture over the potatoes.
- Roast potatoes for 30-45 minutes until golden brown. Serve the potatoes hot or at room temperature.