Servings: 4 people
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 large red pepper diced
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- 1 to 2 oz goat cheese optional
- 3 sun dried tomatoes diced (dry not packaged in oil)
- 3 tbsp fresh basil minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Pour mixture into a coconut oil greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 10 to 12 mins or until golden on top.
- Let rest for at least 5 mins and serve .
They freeze well so you can make several batches at once.