Super BYG Granola
Servings: 9 cups
- 5 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups raw almonds chopped coarsely
- 1/3 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Adjust oven rack to upper-middle position and heat oven to 325 degrees F. Oil a baking sheet.
- Whisk maple syrup, coconut sugar, vanilla, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk in oil. Fold in oats and almonds until thoroughly coated. Transfer oat mixture to a prepared baking sheet and spread across sheet into a then, even layer. Using a stiff metal spatula, compress oat mixture until very compact.
- Bake until lightly browned, 40-45 minutes, rotating the pan once halfway through. Remove granola from the oven and cool on a wire rack to room temperature, about an hour.