Roasted Mushrooms & Winter Squash
- 2 sweet onions, quartered separate the layers to cook faster
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 lb butternut squash peel, de-seed, and cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 lb baby portabello and/or cremini mushrooms quartered
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tbsp 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme or 1 tsp dried
- 1 tbsp rough chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp dried
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- cracked black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine in a large mixing bowl avocado oil, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and herbs. Whisk the marinade and add butternut squash, onions, and mushrooms. Stir until combined.
- Place marinaded vegetables in one even layer then place in the oven to bake for 35-40 minutes.