Tahini Roasted Broccoli
- 2 tbsp tahini, well stirred
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- couple grinds black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups broccoli, cut into 1 1/2 inch florets
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Place all of the ingredients except for broccoli in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add broccoli and toss well to thoroughly coat.
- Scatter on a sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot for best flavor and squeeze extra lemon juice over the top.