Roasted Mushrooms and Winter Squash
- 2 sweet onions, quartered
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 lb butternut squash, cubed
- 1 lb portobello and/or cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place butternut squash, onions, and mushrooms on the sheet pan then pour avocado oil and maple syrup on top.
- Sprinkle thyme, rosemary, salt, and garlic powder on top then toss to combined everything.
- Flatten everything in one even layer then place in the oven to bake for 35-40 minutes.