- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup avocado or grapeseed oil
- 2 10 oz packages shredded coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 2 small Honeycrisp, Gala or Pink Lady apples, chopped
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients.
- Gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until blended.
- Stir together coleslaw mix and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add vinegar mixture, tossing to coat.
Variations: Pear Coleslaw: Prepare recipe as directed, substituting Bosc pears for apples. Cranberry-Almond Coleslaw: Omit apples. Prepare recipe as directed, stirring in 1 cup chopped smoked almonds and ¾ cup sweetened dried cranberries.