The real secret to aging gracefully is taking charge of your own health. At the Best Years Group, we encourage, educate and empower you to make that investment in your well being so that you can live BETTER, not just longer!
What’s In It For Me?
Here are just a few of the benefits you can experience by becoming a Best Years Group Member:
- Maintain your independence by getting and staying healthy
- Improve your digestion
- Get better sleep
- Improve your balance and flexibility
- Avoid falls
- Reduce fatigue and gain energy
- Improve your overall quality of life
The BYG Picture
- At the Best Years Group, we believe aging is not the enemy! The laundry list of “age-related” challenges that are portrayed as a “normal” part of life does not have to be your story.
- Staying active and mindful are the keys to natural health. Invasive surgeries and endless medications are the REAL alternative medicines.
- Yoga doesn’t have to be weird, awkward or “new-agey.” It can help you gain balance, flexibility and confidence.
- Eating well doesn’t have to be a mystery or a chore once you learn your body’s own unique needs.
- This is no “one size fits all” program. Every body is uniquely different – even if you’re an identical twin!
How the Program Works
The BYG online program is divided into 3 series based on 3 key systems in your body: your digestive, circulatory and nervous systems. Within each system, you will be able to assess how your unique body tendencies work. Then, we offer guidance on how to effectively bring your body back into balance for optimal gut, heart and mind health. Every 2 weeks you’ll get access to another new, exciting series, like the one below:
The BYG program is designed so that you go at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home. Here are a just a few of the topics covered (by system):
- Assessing your gut type: air, earth or fire?
- Getting the nutrients your body needs
- Eating with the seasons
- Yoga for digestion
- Assessing your heart type
- Sustainable movement to keep your blood flowing
- Tips to keep your heart healthy
- How your body makes its own medicine
- Assessing your mind type
- Tips for keeping your brain healthy and stress-free
- How inflammation affects the brain
- Relaxing with restorative yoga
Plus, you’ll have 24/7 access to:
- BYG Recipe Library – Customizable library with delicious, healthy meals for your specific type
- BYG Yoga Library – Choose your flow – from beginner to intermediate
- BYG Supplements – order high-quality vitamins and supplements to balance your mind and body
- BYG Consultation – Need a little help? Try our one-on-one health and yoga coaching (optional)
- BYG Blogs & Webinars – The most up-to-date information for your total well being
The BYG process is designed to teach you more about your body than you’ve ever known before – and we’ll be with you every step of the way! By learning to listen to your body’s signals in a new way, you can make subtle yet significant changes that will lead to new heights in your health.
Pretty soon, your friends will be asking you “What’s your secret?”