Almond Butter Fudge
Category: Sweet Treat
Total Time: 10 mins
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- Line a rectangle baking dish with parchment paper and set it aside. You may also use silicone molds if you have them.
- Combine almond butter and coconut oil in a small saucepan over low to medium heat. Whisk or stir until smooth, adding agave syrup. Remove from heat.
- Pour mixture into prepared dish (or silicone molds) and place in refrigerator to set.
- When the fudge has set, parchment should lift easily out of the dish. Place on cutting board and slice into 1-inch squares.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer. If fudge is too solid, allow it to sit at room temperature for a few minutes before enjoying.
Allow fudge to sit at room temperature for a few minutes if it is too solid to easily cut. It will soften quickly as coconut oil nears room temperature!