Baby Bok Choy & Tofu Stir Fry
Category: Main Dish, Vegetarian
Total Time: 45 mins
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger root, grated
- 4 cups uncooked bok choy, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 head broccoli, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 12 oz organic tofu, firm, drained and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown rice vinegar
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Gomasio (sesame seed, sea salt, kelp blend)
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped (green parts only)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Heat a nonstick wok or skillet with grapeseed oil over medium high heat. Add bok choy, cabbage, broccoli and mushrooms; stir-fry over medium-high heat until bok choy is wilted, about 3 minutes. Add bell pepper, ginger, garlic, zucchini and tofu cubes and brown for another 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle Gomasio seasoning and stir. Add soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil and pepper. Heat through, about 1 minute.
- Top with scallions. Serve over rice.