Banana Blender Oatcakes
Category: Breakfast, Sweet Treat
Total Time: 15 mins
- 1 banana, very ripe
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 tbsp almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp grapeseed or coconut oil
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Let sit 2 minutes, and blend again for a few seconds until batter is freshly mixed.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add oil and spoon approximately 1 – 2 tbsp of batter onto hot skillet for each pancake; smaller pancakes are easiest to flip. Reduce heat slightly as pancakes cook.
- Cook pancakes until small bubbles begin to form on top and a spatula can easily slip underneath, approximately 3 – 4 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 2 – 3 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately topped with pure maple syrup, almond butter and/or wild blueberries, if desired.