Breakfast Scramble with Sausage
Total Time: 10 mins
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Sweet Sausage (turkey or chicken, see recipe)
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet potato
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs, almond milk, salt, pepper and turmeric. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add ghee or olive oil to pan. Add roasted sweet potatoes and heat approximately 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Push heated sweet potato to one side of skillet. Add Simple ground sausage to the pan and stir until hot, approximately 1-2 minutes. Combine with the roasted sweet potatoes reserved in your pan.
- Reduce heat to low and pour egg mixture over your veggies. Allow the eggs to slightly set, (30 seconds to 1 minute), then scramble the eggs into the sausage / sweet potato mix. Add fresh spinach.
- Stir gently to combine your ingredients. Cook until eggs are set, approximately 1-2 minutes.