BYG Breakfast Scramble
Total Time: 10 mins
- 1 egg, beaten (per person)
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and diced into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 onion
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup fresh spinach or kale
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional, but secret ingredient!)
- sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- goat cheese (optional)
- Heat oil in a large skillet and saute the potatoes and onion for about 5 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Add the peppers and mushrooms. Season with salt, pepper, garlic, nutritional yeast and saute 1 minute.
- Add spinach and saute 30 seconds.
- Stir in eggs until cooked through and top with cheese to serve.