Category: Snack, Sweet Treat
Total Time: 10 mins
- 1 banana, ripe but firm
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or ghee
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Peel banana and slice, about 1/2″ inch thick.
- Heat a small skillet over medium/medium-high heat. Add oil or ghee, and cinnamon.
- Add banana slices and gently saute each side, approximately 2 minutes each side.
- When the banana slices are caramelized, remove pan from heat and drizzle with honey. (This will allow the honey to coat the bananas in the hot pan without degrading the natural properties of the honey too much!)
- Ensure bananas get a good coating of honey. Move banana slices to a plate and enjoy!