Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
Category: Snack, Sweet Treat
Total Time: 245 mins
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (100% pure)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
For Smooth Version:
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes until completely smooth.
For Chunky Version:
- Blend all ingredients except chia seeds in a blender until smooth. Whisk in chia seeds.
- Pour your prepared mixture into a jar or glass container and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight to let set. You may stir or whisk a few times within the first hour to help it set evenly.