Category: Side Dish, Vegetarian
Total Time: 25 mins
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup soy, almond or oat milk
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 3 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp miso
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 cups kale
- Saute onion and add broth until the broth is heated.
- Transfer mixture to blender along with soy milk, cashews, yeast, onion powder, miso, nutmeg, and pepper flakes and puree.
- Transfer mixture to skillet and add kale. Simmer until tender, about 15 minutes