Dijon Dill Potato Salad
Category: Soup & Salad, Vegetarian
Total Time: 40 mins
- 1 1/2 lbs red or white potatoes
- 1/3 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt (optional, for a creamier texture)
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped (or 1/2 tsp dried parsley)
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh dill, chopped (or 1/2 tsp dried dill)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Scrub and rinse the potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Top with lid and place over high heat. Cook until potatoes are tender with a fork, approximately 20 minutes.
- Carefully drain the potatoes and return them to the pot. Allow potatoes to cool in the pot, removed from heat (see note below).
- While your potatoes are cooling, mix all other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Once potatoes are cooled, carefully cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Add potato cubes to the creamy dill mixture and carefully combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until cool, approximately 1 hour.