Homemade Energy Bars
Category: Breakfast, Snack, Sweet Treat
Total Time: 60 mins
- 1 1/2 cups ground almonds
- 1 1/2 cups ground walnuts
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (blueberries, cranberries, dates, etc.)
- 1 tsp spices (cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, your choice)
- Preheat oven to 275-degrees F.
- Grind nuts and seeds in a coffee grinder or food processor. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. The mixture will be somewhat sticky. Use wet hands press the mix down firmly into a 7×11 baking dish that has been sprayed with olive or coconut oil spray.
- Depending on how crispy you like it, bake anywhere from 30 minutes (soft texture) to 1 hour (crispy texture). Cool and cut into about 16 pieces. Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.