Maple Mustard Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Category: Side Dish, Small Plates
Total Time: 50 mins
- 1 1/2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tbsp prepared mustard
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (100% pure)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp tamari
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl or gallon-sized zip lock and mix well. Cut the Brussels sprouts in half and add them to the marinade. Let the mix soak for at least 30 minutes or up to several hours.
- Pour the Brussels sprouts on a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Shake the pan or turn with a spatula from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly. Serve immediately.