Category: Snack, Vegetarian
Total Time: 15 mins
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, liquid reserved
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Drain the chickpeas and reserve the liquid.
- Add all ingredients, and 1/4 cup of the reserved liquid into a blender. Blend
on high speed until smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape down the sides as
- Add more liquid (or water) as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Serving ideas: sprinkle with Paprika and Parsley and enjoy with celery and carrot
sticks, or smear on a Greek chicken wrap.