Quinoa Vegetable Scramble
Category: Breakfast, Small Plates, Vegetarian
Total Time: 15 mins
- 1/2 cup quinoa (cooked)
- 1/2 cup broccoli (chopped)
- 1/2 cup mushrooms (chopped)
- 1/2 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 cup spinach (stems removed and chopped)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat coconut oil in a stovetop pan on medium heat.
- Add broccoli, mushrooms, tomatoes, and spinach and allow to heat for about 10 minutes or until tender.
- Add quinoa, salt, and pepper to stovetop pan and mix.
- Allow to cook for another 2- 3 minutes or until quinoa is warm and enjoy.