Replenishing Post-Workout Drink
Category: Beverages, Breakfast
Total Time: 10 mins
- 2 cups filtered tap water
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp organic honey
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 4 slices of a one-inch, peeled, fresh ginger root ((to float in drink))
- Heat the water on the stove top or microwave until warm enough to dissolve honey and salt.
- Once the honey and salt are mixed well, add fresh ginger, lemon and lime juice.
- Can be made the night before and chilled. Enjoy!