Category: Small Plates, Soup & Salad
Total Time: 20 mins
- 1 package roasted seaweed
- 1-8 oz can wild caught salmon
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries (unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain and fork canned salmon into a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl prepare a sauce: combine celery, mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper. Add your prepared sauce to salmon and mix well. Stir in dried cranberries.
- Taste your salmon salad and make any adjustments, as preferred (ex: a bit more mayo, lemon juice or perhaps salt and pepper).
- Spoon approximately 1 tbsp of salmon salad onto a seaweed snack, roll and enjoy.