Simple Stir Fry
Category: Main Dish
Total Time: 10 mins
- 2 cups Crumbled Sweet Sausage, prepared (see recipe)
- 1 cup leftover/cooked Basmati rice
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 carrot, ribboned or diced
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped or diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or 1 tsp garlic granules)
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- fresh basil, to garnish (optinoal)
- Prepare your ingredients.
- Heat ghee or olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add carrot, onion, garlic and ginger. Saute until soft, about 3 – 5 minutes.
- Push veggies to the side of the pan, and turn heat up slightly to medium-high heat.
- Add sesame oil, cooked rice and coconut aminos. Combine with cooked veggies, stirring frequently. Sprinkle salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add your cooked Crumbled sweet sausage. Stir-fry your ingredients until combined and heated thoroughly. Top with fresh basil (optional) and serve immediately.