Spaghetti Squash with Parsley Pesto
Category: Main Dish, Small Plates
Total Time: 90 mins
- 3 cups fresh parsley
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1/2 lb Crumbled Sweet Sausage (See recipe)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut squash in half and remove seeds.
- Place squash open side down in and 13″ x 9″ pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine the ingredients for the pesto.
- Brown the sausage.
- When squash is done (and cool enough to handle!) using a fork, scrape into spaghetti-like strands.
- Plate the squash and top with pesto and sausage.